"The theme song of this was performed by Harold Adamson and Eliot Daniel"
I Love Lucy is one of the popular and influential black and white TV comedy series during 50’s on CBS which has been the most watched show in all part of the United States. Another success of this show was been won five Emmy Awards and got received many nominations, including being second ranked on the TV Guide’s Top 50 greatest shows. In 2007, it was placed on TIME Magazine’s unranked list of the 100 best TV Shows and second in Washington Post as the best TV rerun due to its longevity and made sustained popularity.
The premise held at 623 East 68th Street, New York City, Apartment 3-B, the house of Ricky Ricardo, an ensemble foremost at the Tropicana Club and his wife Lucy. The story notifies a married man inundated by the antics of his well-meaning, but scatterbrained wife. In this case, by a wife who longs for a vocation in display enterprise, but comes across the objections of her husband. Fred and Ethel Mertz were the Ricardo's friends, landlords and best friends. The two twosomes were nearly inseparable, anything the Ricardo’s did, and so did the Mertzs.
Genre: Sitcom Channel: CBS
Original Run: October 15, 1951 – September 24, 1961
No. of episodes: 194 (Seasons 6)
Created: Jess Oppenheimer
- Lucille Ball – Lucy Ricardo
- Desi Arnaz – Ricky Ricardo
- Vivian Vance – Ethel Mertz
- William Frawley – Fred Mertz
- Richard Keith – Little Ricky Ricardo (1956-1957)
- Jerry Hausner – Jerry , the agent
- Elizabeth Patterson – Mrs. Mathilda Trumball
- Doris Singleton – Caroline Appleby
- Kathryn Card – Mrs. MacGillicuddy
- Mary Jane Croft – Betty Ramsey (1957)
- Frank Nelson – Ralph Ramsey (1957)